You can trust us to arrive on time and complete a comprehensive evaluation of your home heating, ventilation and energy efficiency requirements. Hothouse has developed the most thorough evaluation process in Wellington allowing us to measure accurately and quickly every time. Coupling that with the vast experience of our Assessors ensures that we always give you the right solution for your needs.
- Fujitsu Heat Pumps – A 6 year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labour.
- Econergy Heat Pump Hot Water Heaters – 3 year manufacturer conditional warranty on parts and labour (longest available in New Zealand)
- Cleanaire Ventilators – A 6 year manufacturer’s warranty for the Heat Recovery Ventilator and Fan Speed Controller on parts and labour
- A 12 year manufacturer’s warranty on parts and labour on the Aluminium Heat Exchanger “core”
- Bradford Gold insulation – A lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
- Insulpro Insulation – A 50 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Skope Heating – 10 year in–home manufacturer’s warranty on the Skope range of panel heaters and towel rails
- Heat Pump Installations – A 6 year installation guarantee for labour & materials on our residential and commercial installations of Fujitsu heat pumps
- Hothouse Performance Guarantee – Hothouse stands by its design and performance and will guarantee it will work as designed or we will put it right at our cost
- Cleanaire Ventilators – Hothouse will guarantee its workmanship for 10 years on any residential ventilation installation
- Insulation – Hothouse provide a 10 year workmanship guarantee on its insulation installations
- Electrical installations – Hothouse provide a 10 year workmanship guarantee on any electrical installation work
When you say ‘let’s do it’ and sign off our quotation you will be sure to get Hothouse quality assurance.
The 7 steps to complete a Hothouse installation for you:
We pride ourselves at turning up when we say we will. If we are running late we will advise you.
2. Pre install communication
Our installer will always make sure the locations of the equipment and installation expectations are what we agreed on before they start.
3. A high quality installation
Hothouse has developed its very own installation specification ensuring every Hothouse installer delivers a neat, secure, and code compliant installation by doing it the Hothouse way.
Our installers carry drop sheets and vacuum cleaners and are well house trained, and once they have cleaned up they will remove all the boxes and packaging leaving your house as clean as they found it.
5. Post install communication
The installer will make sure you know how to use your new equipment and answer any questions you may have. You will be left with your warranty card and operation manual.
6. Install Audit
Before we leave we will complete a Post Install Check Sheet making sure the install has been done the Hothouse way and that you are another satisfied customer.
7. Follow Up
Hothouse will follow up after a few days to make sure everything went well for you and check to see if you need any further assistance in operating your new system. Hothouse will be there for any service you need after we have finished any installation.